Do You Make This Mistake in Internet Marketing?

The key to a good optimization technique is targeting the correct keyphrases. Ask questions and get tips here.

Moderator: John55

Do You Make This Mistake in Internet Marketing?

Postby rajiv123 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:01 am

New Marketers and veterans alike call me up to tell me about the "Hottest, New Product" that everyone needs. They want to know my advice on marketing it. I tell them what I am telling you: "Have you done your research? Is anyone searching for the solution to the problem your product/service solves?"

"But, Jim," they say, "EVERYONE needs it!!! This is soooo hot, I don't need to do any research. Plus that's boring, tedious and time consuming..."

While, that may have been true once, in a minute, you'll discover how exciting, fast and profitable a little research can really be...

Just because everyone needs it, doesn't mean everyone WANTS it.

So off they go and one of two things happen: I hear a few months later how frustrated they are with their online business and how tough it is to get traffic... or...

They did their homework, uncovered tons of great ideas to really dominate their Niche, including headline suggestions, article ideas, new products, upsells, and their business is booming. All from a few short hours working smart, not hard.

This happens so often to me that now I boast:

Give me 5 minutes with someone and I can predict how successful they will be online. Want to know how successful you will be? Read on...
rajiv123

Return to Keyword Research