Off Page Optimisation

If your site isn't spiderable, high rankings will be illusive. Post your questions and tips about creating sites that are spider-friendly, as well as user-friendly.You can discuss all about the basic site details, metatgs and all related topics.

Moderator: John55

Off Page Optimisation

Postby vsharma72 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:48 am

After implementing on page changes off page optimisation starts.

1. Submit your site to google search engine.Some people suggest that you have to submit your site in each search engine.But I personally believe that if you submit your site to google only site will also get indexed on other search engine automatically which share data with google.So it is wastage of time to submit your site to each and every search engine.

2. Dmoz submission - Submit your site to dmoz directory.As each and every search engine share data with this dmoz.

3.Forum posting: Posting on forums one of the best method for direct traffic and SEO benefits. What you’ll be doing is linking back to your website in your forum signature. Most forums let you do this, so that every time you post on the forum, there is a link back to your website at the bottom of your post.

4.Article writing: This involves writing articles, and submitting them to article directories with a link back to your site. The main article directory BY FAR is EzineArticles.com. Like with forum posting, article writing is used to generate direct traffic, but the links your get back to your site will boost it higher in the search engines.

5.Directory submission: There are hundreds of directories that let you get a free link to your site. The traffic you get from these is going to be very low, if any. It’s also fairly time consuming. However, it’s good to get your site indexed initially.

6.Social bookmarking: Social bookmarking can (potentially) give you tons of traffic. This basically involves submitting your site to major social sites like Digg, StumbleUpon, MySpace, Delicious etc.

7.Blog commenting: When you comment on people’s blogs, you can enter your URL, and this gives you a link back to your site when your comment shows up.

These are all well known tips, just in case you are not familiar with SEO. In the next couple of days I’m going to go over some really REALLY powerful ways to build links, that are not really well known, and have worked well for me.

Re: Off Page Optimisation

Postby jacksonp » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:08 am

Well we all now aware about the basic and common techniques regarding to Off page seo,Here I am sharing new and latest results which are found recently and perhaps not so popular..

Content Creation
Social Media
Real Time Search
Indexation and Crawl Frequency
Manage Outbound Links
jacksonp

Return to Search Engine Friendly Design