Search Engine Optimization Magical PR

If your site isn't spiderable, high rankings will be illusive. Post your questions and tips about creating sites that are spider-friendly, as well as user-friendly.You can discuss all about the basic site details, metatgs and all related topics.

Moderator: John55

Postby Jenniferlinn » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:29 am

I think you got your answer as yoonoo is absolutely right in saying that your sub-page has more back links compared to your homepage, thats your PR vary for different pages
Jenniferlinn

Postby Helma » Thu May 07, 2009 10:57 am

A search-friendly Web site isn't only about being Google-friendly. Sounds a bit astonishing coming from a search engine marketer, doesn't it?

Search friendliness isn't only about Google, Yahoo, MSN Search, Teoma, or any other crawler-based search engine or human-based directory. Search friendliness is first and foremost about site visitors. Having a search-friendly site is far more important than having a search-engine-friendly site.

Ad Agency Issues With SEM Firms

I have to credit my colleague Dana Todd of SiteLab for setting the wheels in motion. In her presentation at the Search Engine Strategies conferences, Todd points out one of the biggest complaints ad agencies have about search engine marketing (SEM) firms is, "SEMs want to make Web sites ugly."

My gut reaction to that statement? Well, I was offended. I often feel agency-based site designers are more concerned with eye candy than user-friendly Web sites.
-------------------
California SEO
Mississauga Web Design
Helma

Return to Search Engine Friendly Design