Building Your Blog

If your site isn't spiderable, high rankings will be illusive. Post your questions and tips about creating sites that are spider-friendly, as well as user-friendly.You can discuss all about the basic site details, metatgs and all related topics.

Moderator: John55

Building Your Blog

Postby rajiv123 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:29 pm

As I said earlier, a blog is just a tool. Only after you know your goals, what to do and how to do it should you consider taking this step, i.e. actually build your blog.

You need to do research on the platform that is suitable for your blog. Most likely that would be WordPress, Movable Type or Blogger installed or set up on your own domain.

Free blog layouts are available online, almost in any shape or form. You may start simple and revamp your design later or buy a premium blog theme or template.

Setup the category and add bells and whistles if you so choose. Finally, add a few content pages — your flagship articles, to the blog. Don’t worry about writing perfect articles, strive for usefulness instead. You can always tweak and edit later.

wireless spy cameras
business neon signs
rajiv123

Re: Building Your Blog

Postby rajiv123 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:32 pm

As I said earlier, a blog is just a tool. Only after you know your goals, what to do and how to do it should you consider taking this step, i.e. actually build your blog.

You need to do research on the platform that is suitable for your blog. Most likely that would be WordPress, Movable Type or Blogger installed or set up on your own domain.

Free blog layouts are available online, almost in any shape or form. You may start simple and revamp your design later or buy a premium blog theme or template.

Setup the category and add bells and whistles if you so choose. Finally, add a few content pages — your flagship articles, to the blog. Don’t worry about writing perfect articles, strive for usefulness instead. You can always tweak and edit later.
rajiv123

Return to Search Engine Friendly Design