north point mall movies onionbooty alexis videos

Discuss ASP, ASP.net as it applies to web design, custom web apps, databases, search engine optimization or Mod Rewrite to make search engine friendly pages and more related matters.

Moderator: John55

How do you add music file to iPhone without resynching?

Postby orilm » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:48 pm

I am on Verizon and would not like to switch carriers but would love an iPhone. Will this ever happen?

How much will it cost me to upgrade to iphone 3g?

Postby orilm » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:53 pm

I really would like to know because I've seen on other sites it has been but on others its saying it will be released July 11th 2008. Also, do you have to activate the iPhone when you get it or can you just use what else is on there like the Safari, Youtube, etc. I do also have Wi-Fi Connection at my home. Please reply. Thank You!

How do I transfer songs from an iPhone to a iTunes that is n

Postby orilm » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:48 am

I have an old mobile phone which doesn't have any interesting features. I'm thinking of joining the arms race of modern mobile technology, and of course the iphone springs to mind.. Unfortunately I don't like apple products very much, and would like to avoid getting an iphone if possible. People tell me that there's nothing else out there that can compete with it for usefulness. Is this true, or is there a decent alternative?

really nice ralph lauren polo shirts

Postby ghij339 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:37 am

Image polo shirts
really nice ralph lauren polo shirts

dunk sb nike dunk sb

nike dunk sb nike dunk sb
Nike SB Dunks, Nike Air Force Ones, Nike Air Max, Nike Air Jordan, Nike Shoes, factory brand shoes, Wholesale Women's Shoes, Wholesale brand name, Brand T-shirt, wholesale True Religion, gucci wallet, wholesale Air Jordan, wholesale Handbags, wholesale belt, wholesale cap
ghij339

What department do I go to to get a free iPhone for my small

Postby orilm » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:49 pm

I have verizon right now, and i want to get the iPhone from AT&T. Is there any way i can buy the iPhone, and then switch it so that the iPhone is under verizon coverage?

IPhone????

Postby orilm » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:31 am

I'm looking for something a little less in price. The jawbone headset i think is $100 or a bit more and the Apple Bluetooth is $130. Does anyone know if there is a Bluetooth that will work with my iPhone, I see everyone getting a good deal with their headsets for like 50, 60 even $80 bucks... Please help! Thanks!

Why does my iPhone not pick up my home wifi signal?

Postby orilm » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:40 pm

I know the iphone is a phone but does it cost extra money to get internet on the iphone and can you pick which place to get service from like tmobile or verizon or something.

How can I transfer songs that I downloaded from Iphone to my

Postby orilm » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Also, does iphone come with a stylus?

Can I transfer music from an iphone to another without itune

Postby orilm » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:29 am

I have the iphone and I purchased this one song that i liked for 2 weeks then I unchecked it because it got annoying. Now i can't get it back on my iphone and I already tried checking then syncing it. And im definatley not restoring it because it would take hours to reset my contacts. Is there an alternative way?

What is the latest version of iphone from apple?

Postby orilm » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:05 am

I need a new phone and I'm looking for either a Curve or an Iphone.. I was wondering if there's a difference between the browsers between the two.. Quality, images etc.. Would you describe it to me? Thanks

Return to ASP Forum