tatoos are forever movie she had sex with a female

Discuss issues pertaining to running an SEO business - whether you are an individual or a company.

Moderator: John55

How do i connect my iPhone to my new laptop?

Postby orilm » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:12 am

I just got rid of the computer i usually sync my iPhone on. And, as everyone knows, the new 2.0 update is coming in very soon. I have so many things on my iphone that i can't get anywhere else. Is there a way that I can sync my iphone on another computer without erasing everything already on it?

How to change voicemail password on iphone?

Postby orilm » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:02 pm

I use Limewire, and I download songs illegally. I was wondering if I could transfer my illegally downloaded songs to my iPhone 3G. If so, do I have to buy an accessory to do this? Or can I just plug it up to my computer and transfer the songs to my iPhone 3G?

How is the new iphone that apple's releasing soon different

Postby orilm » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:30 pm

A threatening family member is claiming that she can find where I am staying via gps.All I want is to hide my iphone from gps tracking.Is there any way I can do that?

How to get audio recorded with Microphone off iPhone?

Postby orilm » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:50 pm

I looked it up on the apple store and it says to hold down and tap the picture from via email/ internet and then it will give me the option to save it. But when ever i do that it either magnifies the picture or it copies the picture. Is there a new way to do it with the iphone 3g s?

How much different is it to set up & activate a USED iPhone

Postby orilm » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:07 pm

I really want an iPhone but the plans are ridiculously expensive and I don't feel confident buying one and trying to jailbreak it. What other great phones are out there?

How can I permanently delete everything on my iphone?

Postby orilm » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:15 am

I understand that you have to use email to send pictures with the iphone but lets say that i want to send a picture to my girlfriend who has a blackberry pearl without an interent plan. Will she be able to get the picture and download it just using media net? And would she be able to send me one without having the internet plan? She has the new pearl but does not have the interent plan for it but does have media net capabilities.

What's the difference between an iphone and an ipod touch?

Postby orilm » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:39 pm

I have a 3g iPhone and Outlook 2007 which is supposed to sync with the iPhone for contacts and calendar. Everything does sync except my categories won't show up on my iPhone. They are visible on my Outlook account on each appointment I set up but the colored labels will not transfer over to my phone. Any suggestions? I'll be forever grateful! Thanks!

Return to Running an SEO Business